May 4, 2009

UPDATE...


Thanks to Mom, Sharon, and Ingrid the decision was made today to have Subway prepare sandwiches for our Knuth Reunion. Each family is responsible for contributing to that cost. More details to follow after we get a final head count.
As of today 5/4/09 I have only recieved photo's from Sharon. I am doing something and need photo's, old photo's, old reunion photo's, and preferably a photo of each ones family. If you could scan and e-mail to me ASAP that would be much appreciated. If you can't e-mail them to me, and have photo's PLEASE let me know and we can make arrangements for me to make copies. Thank you-
As of today, I have only gotten 2 responses regarding interest in the "Knuth" T-Shirts. If you are interested in a T-Shirt I need to know ASAP. I need the size, and number of T-Shirts wanted. As soon as I get a final count on the T-Shirts I can give you a price$$
Thanks for your help, and prompt attention BECAUSE we are only a little over a month away from the Reunion.
Thanks so much-
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Looks great the big family in the USA.Greetings from Germany.Simon

    ReplyDelete