Oct 30, 2008

The game of Aggravation is considered "Vintage"

The Game
"Aggravation"

I remember as a child looking so forward to our trips to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa Hans was always good for a game of Aggravation, and I loved that game.

I did learn to play the game of Aggravation from Grandpa Hans, and I am ALWAYS up for, that game. In fact I have always kept Aggravation on hand, and I believe I will bring the game of Aggravation to our Reunion.

Game on, for all of you that used to get in on a game of Aggravation at Grandma and Grandpa's House ;)

Krista

I went to buy "thee" game of Aggravation as a gift for my Grandson this past Christmas and they no longer make the game of Aggravation like they used to :( Aggravation is considered, VINTAGE.
They have a new fangled design to the board, and personally I do not like it. However, I did end up getting it for my Grandson because he to loves to play the game of Aggravation. I jumped online and found an original, and I am going to hang on to that :)